1) Just Two words- Thank you. Yes, even if she says I do things out of my love for you, but a Thank You would still make her feel worthwhile. Trust me!
2) A 15-minute(or more) phone call where you don’t cut her off. A phone call which is more about her and not you. A phone call that doesn’t involve you asking for anything monetary. Just about her.
3) Someone to teach her how to use her smartphone– Absolutely like you do!
4) A mirror that tells her how young she looks every morning.
5) For you to own the fact that you’re just like her.
6) A self-cleaning house. And if she doesn’t believe in fiction, why can’t you start with cleaning up your own room and helping her out with other parts of the house. I am sure she won’t mind this help!
7) A handwritten note, not a computerized one. Even a single line about her out of your sincere feelings would make her day.
8) Ten minutes of peace– the world freezes, there’s only stillness and peace of mind.
9) Fat free chocolates, cakes, burgers, fries and anything that she wants to add on to the list.
10) To be seen as a sexy, smart woman and not just a whole time mom.
11) For you to actually cook the food, or serve the meal or even have that glass of water ON YOUR OWN. What’s better if you could do that for the complete family and not just yourself.
12) To get that diamond jewellery set, without getting worried about its resale value/ or being told that only buy gold, diamonds are just stones. Afterall, diamonds are a woman’s best friend!
13) A year’s stock of pedicures, manicures and spas without having to spend a penny.
14) To be eternally beautiful, without having to worry about the grey hair or wrinkles or that belly fat. The beauty should get locked till time without end.
15) A maid, who never takes a leave!
16) For you to spend time with her because you want to, not because you feel like you have to.
17) For you to grow up. Actually!
18) For you to actually understand that she cares for you more than anything else in the world. And for you to understand that she will need your support in grey age as much as you needed her during your childhood.
Disclosure : This article may be reprinted or distributed in its entirety in any e-zine, newsletter, blog or website. The author’s name and website links redirecting to this page must remain intact and be included with every reproduction. If due credits are not given to this site with proper website links, it would be considered as copyright infringement.